Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 1 continued...

So no I didn't go to the gym today...I have been peaking in on peoples stories by reading their blogs. I have been going from one blog list to another and somehow came across one in particular that I know I was supposed to find, I could just feel it. Reading this story has just reiterated why it is I am making some much needed changes in my life and my families...life is just to damn short to sit back and wait for things to just happen.
I want to take a moment to thank all of those who have posted your stories to share, I genuinely appreciate being a part of it, even if it is just though reading and posting kind works to one another. The world is a funny place, you DO get out what YOU put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment