So off to Edmonton Friday afternoon, no gym today...I did however go up and down the stairs a bazillion times I swear with laundry and getting things packed.
Saturday I went to West Edmonton Mall, and wondered around there for a few hours...that has to exercise in itself. Thought I would see if I could find a good sports bra...my sister mentioned lululemon...so in we go as I have never been and thought they should have something in there.
Sure for a price and much to my dismay I spent a good portion of the time trying to get OUT of the top I managed to get on...there was no one interested in helping me. I did find one with a BRA in it
that seemed ok in the end...but I am not to sold on it, so for now I will leave the tags on.
I can only stand the mall for a while so I dropped my sister off early afternoon and went back to my hubby and kids.
But I was feeling like I needed to get some fresh air, so when I got back I went for a fast walk, little jog, fast walk session, just to clean my head.
Sunday we had brunch with MY family on the way out of town, arrived home around 3:30pm, and back to the grind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment