Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 2

Well today after a much needed few days of tears and miserableness...I sucked it up and made the call to ACTUALLY go to the gym for my free 5 day pass/orientation to this potential gym, so we could get things started. To my surprise the gal there was really nice, and the facility seems....perfect, lots of mommies, and friendly staff...I mean I went for my free pass with absolutely no intention of signing up, I am not compulsive that way, especially with contracts...but after listening to her talk and being show around....I figured yup this this is it! :) So I have no committed myself to 2 years and paid a bit more 2 have a personal trainer for 3 - 1hour sessions to help me get started.
So here it goes...tomorrow morning 10:30...my fit exercise class...wish me luck!

P.S. I even got a cute new shirt and tote-bag from the gym for signing up so I don't have to worry about what to wear...hahaha


1 comment:

  1. Yay, Faye! Bet you hate that saying huh? lol
    Congrats on finding a gym!

    ReplyDelete